- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Bagdogra/NJP - Darjeeling 93 kms / 3 hours approx.
Assistance at the airport/railway station on arrival and drive to Darjeeling.
Standing high in the Himalayas at an altitude of 2134m, ‘Dorje Ling’, or place of the Thunderbolt, offers breathtaking views of snow-capped mountain peaks, with the Kanchendzonga rising higher than all the others. Often referred to as the “Queen of the Hills”, it remains just as alluring with its tiny waterfalls, little villages and a narrow-gauge railway track. Surrounded by World Famous Tea Gardens and snow-capped mountains, Darjeeling remains one of the most exotic destinations. Graeme Westlake in his book ‘An introduction to hill stations on India’ refers to Darjeeling as having “A view Scarcely Unrivalled on Earth”.
Overnight at hotel.
Early morning visit Tiger Hill to see a beautiful sunrise and Himalayan Range like Kanchandzonga, Mount Everest etc. One can see the horizon changing colors just before sunrise and then the entire Himalayan range turn golden.
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for city tour visiting Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (closed on Thursday) which was started by Tenzing Norgay after he climbed Mt. Everest, Zoological Park (closed on Thursday), Tenzing Rock, Gombu Rock, Tea Estate (from outside), Japanese Temple and Peace Pagoda.
Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for excursion to Mirik Lake.
Mirik Lake: It is newly started hill station in West Bengal and situated 48 kms west of Darjeeling near Nepal border with a facility of boating at Mirik lake which is 1.25 kms long, it is a semi-artificial lake. Drive from Darjeeling to Mirik is via natural forest & tea garden. The main tourist area, Krishna-Nagar, is south of the lake. A 10-minute walk takes you to Bokar Gompa, home to Mahayana monks. One can catch the sunrise and sunset from Rameetay Dara.
Overnight at hotel
Darjeeling – Bagdogra/NJP.
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Bagdogra/NJP in time for flight/train to onward destination.
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or Similar as per meal plans mentioned.
- Transportation by Non-AC Wagon R/Tata Sumo as per itineraries and package.
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- Government Service tax as applicable.
- Any services other than the mentioned above.
- Any lunches or dinner
- Any domestic & international flights.
- Visa charges & Airport taxes.
- Any extras like table drinks, telephone calls, any tips, laundry etc. or any other personal expense
- Still camera or video camera fees.
- Any tips to drive/guide/escort.
- Any airfare (quoted separately).
- Any tips at restaurant /to guide/ driver etc.
- Any local or accompanying guide services.
- Monuments entrances to sites as per programs.
- Any increase in costs beyond our control such as fuel and air fares increase, additional Governments levies and taxes etc.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found